Hayden Lipp, Registered Investment Adviser
Hayden Lipp is an independent Registered Investment Adviser, providing fee-based advice related to retirement and income planning, investment allocations, insurance analyses and second opinions on existing plans.
We want to be your trusted partner, helping you build and implement personal financial plans that meet all of your financial and life goals.
We start from zero with each of our potential clients and look at everything that is important to them. Every client is unique, and every financial plan is unique. If tax or estate issues are determined to be critical, we have consulting attorneys and CPAs who can assist you (for their customary fees), or we will work with professionals of your choice.
How do we work? The first step is a free consultation to determine what is important to you, and to determine if the ways we work fit your needs.
Next, we mutually determine what course of action is best. A comprehensive financial plan may be desirable, or perhaps just a written analysis of retirement assets and asset allocation (accumulation or income).
If you have children or grandchildren, then education may be a high concern. For professionals or small business owners, business succession or insurance or retirement plans might be important. Everyone has different needs and concerns.
Once we have determined the course of action, we will give you a written proposal of economical options for you.
Hayden Lipp Financial Services:
1. Life Insurance, with quotes from 12 companies.
2. Long Term Care Insurance, with quotes from 6 companies.
3. Disability Insurance for individuals or businesses, including hard-to-place cases.
4. A full line of investment products as a Registered Representative of Fortune Financial Services, Inc. (www.fortunefinancialservices.com). These include a full range of business and individual retirement accounts.
Call us today at 941-586-3959. Consultations by appointment.
* Hayden Lipp Registered Investment Advisor is a State of Florida registered investment advisor.