Golf In Venice | Calusa Lakes Golf Club
Calusa Lakes Golf Club – Capri Isles Golf Club – Waterford Golf Club
Located near the cities of Sarasota and Venice just off of Tamiami Trail or I-75 (exit 195) in Nokomis, Calusa Lakes Golf Club with its top-notch Venice golf is only a delightful, short drive from Siesta Key.
Calusa Lakes Golf Club’s beautiful wooded terrain highlights the natural setting of this outstanding, 18-hole presentation.
The spacious course is nestled in an environmental community, with the homes set back from play.
Calusa Lakes golf course weaves its way through a variety of impressive Florida landscape and wildlife.
The many pine and oak trees give a rare mid-Atlantic feel to the course. Even with its many lakes, the course is player friendly.
The rolling fairways, fair-landing areas and new Champion Grass greens offer a unique and enjoyable golfing experience for players of all abilities.
We offer an amazing tri-club membership that gives you access to 63 holes of great Florida Golf, see below for some of our Membership Advantages:
- Universal unlimited green fees
- Universal driving range privileges
- Tri-Club membership includes Capri Isles, Calusa Lakes & Waterford Golf Clubs
- Universal Trail fee memberships available upon request
- Organized Men’s and Ladies’ Associations – Members Only
- GolfNet USGA Handicap system
- Tee Times may be made up to 7 days in advance
- Club Storage Memberships available upon request
- Discounts on select pro shop merchandise
- Summer reciprocal privileges at area courses
- Open to the Public
- Driving Range and Full Bar/Restaurant
We are semi-private; please come join us for a great golf vacation!
Any questions; please contact Kim LeBlanc our Director of Marketing at 941-468-3462 or email: email@example.com