A Frightfully Fun Family Event
at Oscar Scherer State Park
October 20 & 21, 2023, 8:00pm-10:00pm
(for the kids Trick or Treat Trail opens 7:30-9:30)
A Haunted Trail winds along the dark, haunted road to a terrifying Haunted House for those who truly dare to be scared.
(Both open at 8:00pm)
A fun kids area and Lil’ Monster Manor
Food is Available, More Games, More Fun!
PLUS: Food drive (nonperishable items only) to benefit South County Food Pantry.
Ticket Sales Online Only (Beginning September 4, 2023)
Limited tickets available at:
Get yours before they’re sold out!
Child Ages 6-12: $6
Ages 5 and Under: FREE
All proceeds benefit the Friends of Oscar Scherer Park, Inc., Nokomis Volunteer Fire Department, and the Osprey Nokomis Chamber of Commerce.
Haunted Drive Flyers to Print and Post
Non-Profit Member “FUN” Fundraising Opportunity 2023
You Are Invited to Be a Volunteer Participant in Osprey Nokomis Chamber Biggest Fundraising Event of the Year!
How Does it Work?
ONCC is offering to our 501-3-c non-profit members a donation for hosting a display of frightful fun & pass out candy to the lil witches & goblins.
- ONCC will furnish candy for our Non Profit Members.
- Hand out info on your community cause.
- You create display, hand out candy and hear the screams!
- Two Nights: $300
ONCC will Judge the Frightful Displays & Donate a $300 Prize for “Best Decorated”.
We will have FUN at planning get-togethers to Organize & Stir Creative Ideas!
Booth / Table Registration
Tips for Having a Booth at Haunted Trails
- Get creative with your decorations and solar or battery-operated lighting. Lighting is essential. Electricity is NOT available, but a small battery-operated lantern on your table will do the trick! Also, think about having a fun activity as part of your booth such as a game to win the candy or trinket you’ll be handing out.
- Feel free to promote your business or group! Remember this is a great opportunity to advertise your organization and provide parents with coupons, samples, or items that promote your business/group! To keep foot traffic on the trail at a minimum, the selling of items is prohibited.
- Provide trick-or-treat candy, goodies or trinkets. We recommend you hand them out to each person to ensure that there will be enough for the whole night, both nights. Plan for approximately 1500-1700 people per night.
- Have fun and enjoy you time at Oscar Scherer!
Download and fill out our table/booth registration form:
Call for Volunteers!
Many volunteers are required to put on a great experience for our guests and our community. You can have fun dressing up, supporting this event and our community, hiding in the brush, screaming, spooking and so much more! Other non-scare volunteer opportunities are open also. Please see list included. Adults 18 and over only!
Join the Scream Team—Volunteer Today!
Sign up below, using either the online registration form or the downloadable PDF form, and we will contact you with more information.
Email to: email@example.com
Location: Oscar Scherer State Park
1843 S Tamiami Trail
Osprey, FL 34229
Volunteer Registration Form
Registrations are closed for this event.