A Frightfully Fun Family Event
at Oscar Scherer State Park
October 22 & 23, 8:00pm-10:00pm
A Haunted Drive winds through the dark, haunted park, full of ghosts, witches and goblins. Creative displays to chill & thrill the young & old!
Completely redesigned this year as a drive through only for the safety of kids, parents and volunteers and to protect the natural resources in the park.
Tickets Sold at the Door, Cash Only!
$10.00 Carload up to 8
$1.00 additional guest
No On Foot or Bicycle Entries Allowed
No Facilities, No Parking
All proceeds benefit the Friends of Oscar Scherer Park, Inc., Nokomis Volunteer Fire Department, and the Osprey Nokomis Chamber of Commerce.
Chamber Members, don’t miss out! We are asking for volunteers to step up for the joy of community care, thrilling the kids & having a ton of fun!
Volunteers needed for:
- Creative spooky-scary displays along the drive (no candy or hand out here)!
- Park set-up
- Cash collection at gate
- Traffic directors
- Tear down & clean up after event
Benefits to your Business:
- Broadcast of your biz commercial by the Eerie DJ on the FM station in each car and speakers in the park.
- Any Biz offering coupon-promo to put in exit packages
- List your Biz on a Thank You sheet handed to each car as they leave the park.
Be Part of the SPOOKY DRIVE—Volunteer now!
You will be contacted with more details and invited to the ONCC Volunteer Planning Party!
Haunted Drive Flyers to Print and Post
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: Oscar Scherer State Park
1843 S Tamiami Trail
Osprey, FL 34229