- Date: October 30, 2022
- Time: 11:00 am - 3:00 pm
- Category: Chamber Events, Community Events
A FUN Day for All—Featuring:
- Trick or Treat Tables—decorated to thrill young and old
- Lots of candy to fill the pumpkins and bags
- Food drive for South County Food Pantry
- Raffles for many prizes & 50/50 raffle for cash
- All funds and donations will go to Community Hurricane Relief
Due to the damage Hurricane Ian caused to Oscar Scherer State Park, the park has cancelled ONCC’s annual Haunted Trails event. However, we have quickly shifted gears to provide community care and support via a Community Halloween Fun Day for Families & Kids. We have accepted the offer from Paradise Grill to join with their Monster Motor Madness Halloween Event on Sunday, October 30th (info flyer below). Oh, and car enthusiasts will have a ball!
Bring your family, step out of the storm stress for a day, and join us for this FREE event!
Donate Raffle Prizes for Hurricane Relief
Location: Paradise Grill
1097 N Tamiami Trail
Nokomis, FL 34275